True Caller comes with tools for properly blocking phone numbers and identifying unknown callers. The app also displays the names and even photos of people who are calling, even though they aren’t saved in your phonebook.
You can copy numbers from websites and even apps and True Caller will tell you who they belong to. Moreover, the app shows you when friends are free to talk and it comes with tools for searching for any name or number. You can also save your favorite contacts in a separate list and place calls faster.
The app is based on a community of over 200 million users which constantly report phone numbers that are from spammers or even scammers.
For more information on downloading Truecaller to your phone, check out our guide: how to install APK files.
- See the caller’s name and number
- Block spam calls to your number
- Copy phone numbers from websites or apps
- Create a list of favorite contacts
- See when contacts are free to talk
Millions of users trust Truecaller for their communication needs, whether it’s identifying unknown calls or blocking spam SMS. It filters out the unwanted, and lets you connect with people who matter.
With a community-based spam list supported by 250 million users, Truecaller is the only app you need to make your communication safe and efficient.
– The world’s best Caller ID will identify anyone calling you
– Block spam and telemarketers
– See names of unknown numbers in the call history
– Flash messaging – Share location, emoji & status in a flash to your friends
– Know when your friends are free to talk
Smart SMS app:
– Automatically identify every unknown SMS
– Automatically block spam and telemarketing SMS
– Block by name and number series
Truecaller has full dual SIM support!
Truecaller will not upload your phonebook to make it public or searchable.
Try our new “call me back” feature, to let your busy friends know you want them to call.