In this article, we are going to talk about Samsung bypass google verify apk. So you will get to know how to bypass samsung google factory reset frp verification. You might know about factory reset option as it comes built in every android device. Similarly there is a security feature known as Factory reset protection. Google brought this feature to all the latest android devices to increase security. Also factory reset protection feature will help in protecting personal/private data. Lets say your android device gets stolen or you have lost your phone somewhere.
If somebody tries to factory reset your android phone and restarts it. Then then need to do google account verification to access smartphone. So if they don’t know google account username and password, then he/she won’t be able to access device. So your personal/private data will be kept safe and secured. But what will you do if you factory reset your smartphone and forgot the google password. You won’t be able to access your android device. So if you are facing similar situation, then you don’t need to worry anymore. Because today we are brining an easy solution for this problem.
SAMSUNG BYPASS GOOGLE VERIFY APK DOWNLOAD
You can download the google verify frp bypass apk from the download link given below:Download Apk File
SAMSUNG BYPASS GOOGLE VERIFY APK
As many people are facing this issue, so we thought to share the solution here. Because it will be a big problem if you forgot the google account password after factory reset. The method we are going to share in this article works perfectly for Samsung devices. So if you are using other android devices, you can try it at your own risk. Before you are going to try out this method, make sure you have three things. You need to have a OTG Cable, a USB drive and a PC as well. Next follow the steps given below to download samsung bypass google verify apk.
- First you will need to download samsung bypass google verify apk file on your PC.
- Once the download completes, copy apk file from your PC to USB drive.
- Now turn on samsung device and follow on screen instructions after factory reset.
- After completing basic setup wizard, you will get a pop up. Here you will need to enter the previously used google account username and password.
- Now connect USB to your android device using OTG Cable. Automatically a file explorer will open up.
- Now in file explorer, find the apk file you copied earlier. Next tap on this apk file.
- You will get some warning message. Simply go to device security settings and disable unknown sources option.
- Tap on apk file again and installation process will start.
- After apk file is installed on your android device, open it.
- Go to the app and there you will find erase option, tap on it and you are done.
So this is how to bypass google verification on samsung devices easily. Now you can restat your samsung device and you won’t face any frp issues anymore.
SAMSUNG BYPASS GOOGLE VERIFY APK FAQS
Samsung Bypass Apk compatible with All android devices?
No samsung bypass apk is not compatible with all android device. It only works for all Samsung devices. So you can try this apk file on any samsung device without any worries.
Does Samsung bypass google verify apk works only on samsung devices?
As we mentioned above Samsung bypass apk file only works on samsung devices only. So yes, you can try it on samsung devices not other android devices.
How much time it will take to bypass FRP using samsung bypass apk?
It will take around few minutes to bypass factory reset protection. Make sure you follow all the steps carefully. So this was a detailed guide about samsung bypass google verify apk. If you follow all the steps carefully, you will find this tutorial easy and you won’t face frp problem again. Still if you face FRP bypass apk issue while trying the method, let us know in comments.
Best method to bypass FRP lock:
After deleting the details you can set up the phone as new. There may be a number of random workaround on the Internet but they tend to get patched immediately they are discovered by Google.
You can also deactivate the security lock using the “FRP bypass APK 2018”. Disabling FRP is easy although there is nothing to remind you to do it when you’re deleting the phone’s data.
Bypass FRP From Android Devices [FREE UPDATED METHOD]
The goal of any user is to see a reminder about FRP lock when resetting, just like you get a reminder when you’re about to lose an account or data. Until then, it’s up to you to remember to disable it when you want to send it someone else.
How to FRP unlock any Android device:
If you’re reading this post, you have probably locked your device and wondering how to unlock it. You can bypass FRP security feature using Samsung bypass Google verify APK file. This file will also help to unlock FRP from Samsung Galaxy, LG, Google Pixel, Huawei, Alcatel, Motorola, Sony Xperia and other Android devices.
|File Name:||Samsung bypass google verify APK|
|Alternative File Name:||Samsung bypass apk|
|File Size:||56.7 KB|
|Uploaded on:||2017-10-16 14:25:54|
- Connect your phone to Wi-Fi network.
- Download the Samsung bypass Google verify APK.
- After downloading the FRP Bypass APK, locate the file and Install to your phone
- After successful installation of the FRP unlock application, follow the step-by-step guide on how to bypass Google account using the Gmail bypass APK you’ve just installed. Do you have difficulties downloading the APK or bypassing the Google account? Let us know through the comment section.
- Reset the phone as new and begin using it.
Android developers are keenly working towards improving the Android app, make it more secure to protect user’s data and reduce critics on security issues and safety. Any FRP unlock method available to the public to bypass Google accountmay work today but might not work tomorrow. There will be other security measures developed by then.
If you’re unable to bypass Factory Reset Protection on your device then, Downgrade the Android version on your Android device. The methods released work on Android 5.0 and 5.1.1, 6.0 and 6.1.1 Marshmallow, and even Nougat 7.0. Once downgraded to a lower version, the method will work for you.
So, if it is possible for you to downgrade then go ahead and do it. Follow our download link to downgrade and remove the FRP from your Android device using the “Samsung bypass google verify.apk”.